Home cleaning on your terms
Safe and effective home cleaning
Getting the professionals in can often be a huge relief. You can stop worrying about the cleaning and feel safe in the knowledge that it will be done properly. Here at HomeMaid, we have almost 25 years’ experience in cleaning thousands of Swedish homes, helping our customers to keep on top of things. We are passionate about making life simpler and cleaner for you, a life of calm with fewer chores. With us, you get the same service assistant every time. A person you know, who knows your home and knows how you want things – making the service both safe and efficient.
You decide how often you want the cleaning service
Many people opt for home cleaning once a week, but you can of course choose a plan where we clean more or less often. Sometimes it may be inconvenient for us to come, in which case simply let us know and we’ll bank your hours for later use. We take care of all rooms and spaces: view the details about how the cleaning works and what is included here.
Any questions? Get in touch! Or book your cleaning now.
Anything missing from the list below? Our home cleaning is an adaptable and flexible service, so we can work together to produce a cleaning plan just for you.
How home cleaning works
For the best cleaning results, we recommend that things are tidied away before we arrive. Here’s how we clean different rooms.
- Dust horizontal surfaces
- Vacuum rugs/carpets, floors and skirting
- Remove marks from cupboard doors, sockets, light switches, architraves, mouldings, doors and door handles.
- Polish mirrors
- Empty waste baskets (combustibles and compostables)
- Dust picture frames and lamps
- Remove marks from and mop floors
Same points as listed above, plus:
- Clean tiles/splashback above sink
- Clean outside of stove
- Clean microwave oven inside and out
- Wipe down household appliances
- Wipe down outside of fridge/freezer
- Clean kitchen bin
- Wipe down dining table and chairs
- Clean kitchen sink, drainer and tap
Same points as listed at the top, plus:
- Clean bath and shower cubicle
- Remove marks on bathroom furniture
- Wipe down hooks and towel rails
- Clean inside/outside of sink
- Clean inside/outside of toilet
- Dust, vacuum and mop clear surfaces
When cancelling a single cleaning session, please inform HomeMaid at least 7 days in advance. In the case of a subscription agreement with annualised invoicing and time banking, we will invoice monthly as usual. Your unused hours will be saved in a time bank so that you can use them for home cleaning later in the year.
As a customer with us, you will have a dedicated service assistant who is responsible for cleaning your home. If your service assistant is off sick, we will ensure that somebody else from our cleaning team does your home cleaning in their place. All our service assistants are trained in cleaning, environmental impact, cleaning products and ergonomics, so you can rest assured that they know exactly what they’re doing.
The price you pay depends on how often you want the cleaning service and where you live. Click here for a quick price estimate.